[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can't make AI type players
- To: <xscorch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: can't make AI type players
- From: tommy boyd <tommyboyd10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:37:47 +0000
- Importance: Normal
I've installed xscorch from the ubuntu app store
I setup the players/rounds and select 2 players one with the AI set as human the other 'moron'
but it doesnt save, when i go back into the screen its blank again.
when I start the game, i have two 'human' players and can only play with myself.
(which i do until i go blind, but i'd like to have some imaginary friends to play with as well)
Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online.
- Prev by Date: xscorch 0.2.1-pre2 released
- Next by Date: gtk2.20
- Previous by thread: xscorch 0.2.1-pre2 released
- Next by thread: gtk2.20