[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
xscorch 0.1.16 released (finally)
- To: xscorch@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: xscorch 0.1.16 released (finally)
- From: Jacob Luna Lundberg <jacob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:41:40 -0600 (CST)
This announcement is a bit late, since 0.1.16 has technically been out for a couple of weeks, but the e-mail list wasn't up yet... Get your xscorch at http://chaos2.org/xscorch/ like usual. The 0.1.16 release is intended to be a brief testing release before we go to 0.2.0 -- it has many new features and a long ChangeLog entry... 0.1.16 should be more stable than 0.1.15, and contains bug fixes for bugs that were noticed by a lot of people. :) You can pick your own fonts now (if you build the GTK 1.2 version anyway). Wedged explosions are in this release, allowing Riot Charge and Riot Blast. Thanks to Jason House. What we would like is if people let us know about any bugs or instabilities they find in 0.1.16 (except for networking, which we know has issues). Enjoy, -Jacob -- Mistrust is the dark heart of wicked problems. - Jonathan B. King, ``Learning to Solve the Right Problems'', pg. 12.
- Prev by Date: The xscorch mailing list is back!
- Next by Date: xscorch 0.1.16 crash
- Previous by thread: The xscorch mailing list is back!
- Next by thread: xscorch 0.1.16 crash