[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Infinite AI loop
- To: xscorch@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Infinite AI loop
- From: Andrew Eaton <null@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:43:27 -0500
- Cc: xscorch@xxxxxxxxxxx
For a laugh I used to leave on quick-mode and set it to all AI players.
Inevitably they'd end up in this state. Usually after a few hundred shots they were so drained they blew themselves up, though.
Jacob Luna Lundberg wrote:
On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 11:22:39AM -0700, Nathanial Hendler wrote:
I've got two AI tanks shooting at each other for over an hour now
(fast AI mode too). I'm sure this isn't unheard of, just curious if
it's of any use to the developers to know the details. Or whatever.
I'll let it run in case it can be of use.
It's not unheard of. One way it can happen is when both tanks get damaged enough that they don't have enough power to shoot each other. That's why the mass kill option exists... :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Infinite AI loop
- Next by Date: xscorch 0.2.1-pre1 released
- Previous by thread: Re: Infinite AI loop
- Next by thread: xscorch 0.2.1-pre1 released